Why You Need a Great Drug Rehab SEO Strategy
Written By Chris Cohn, Cohn Media Founder.
You need to increase your census and get more admits on a consistent and reliable basis if you are a drug rehab organization, it’s just that simple. Are you sick of the inconsistent leads and phone calls coming in, and your local listings not generating enough clients to keep the lights on? We understand all of that considering Cohn Media has owned and operated drug rehab facilities for over 15 years. Let us show you how having an excellent drug rehab SEO strategy will revolutionize your business. We’ll show you exactly how you can increase your treatment centers web presence step-by-step in this guide, and, if you need help implementing these procedures, just give us a call.
Why Is SEO Important for Drug Rehab Centers?
Quite simply, your drug rehab center needs a solid SEO strategy, because that’s exactly where 90% of addicts and parents of addicts are searching for help. On Google!
SEO for addiction treatment centers is one of the most impactful strategies in building a consistent amount of phone calls and leads coming in. SEO really is the gift that keeps on giving. Once you put in the work the right way, your treatment centers website will reap the results for years and ultimately, When it’s time to sell you organization, your website becomes very valuable because of the phone calls and leads and generates. Often times, the rehab website generating 20 to 30 admits a month is more valuable than the brick and mortar organization itself. Often times people don’t realize the positive impact a drug rehab website has when creating an evaluation for their drug treatment business. We at Cohn Media understand all of this whole heartedly because we’ve owned facilities, we’ve sold facilities, and have seen firsthand how much our websites are worth, and received top dollar for them!
According to 70% of marketers, SEO is more efficient in boosting sales than the Google Pay-per-Click (PPC) model.
For owners of The Best Drug Rehab Centers , this is a key step for expanding your business, getting the right kind of attention online and increasing your census. Contact us any time for a free drug rehab SEO consultation.
How to Develop a Drug Rehab SEO Strategy That ACTUALLY Works
A good drug rehab SEO strategy focuses on two huge factors; quality, and quantity. The goal is to bring in more traffic by improving the quality of the websites content and back links as well as continually adding great content. It works by first creating a clean website design and structure with high-value content contained within it
With a clean structure, the website is more organized. It appears a lot more accessible to the public. The direct pathways are much easier to see, and the options are quick to get used to. Therefore, people of all ages can use them and Google will award you with higher search engine rankings.
The content, on the other hand, makes the website trustworthy. By prioritizing relevant searches that actually lead to qualified phone calls and admits, you avoid wasting time. After all, just because you get traffic to your site does not mean it’s traffic that leads to admits.
There’s an old joke that marketers love to use; Where’s the best place to hide a dead body on the internet? Page 2 of Google. Lol
Since the top Google searches get the most traffic, it’s key to focus on the best keywords for drug rehabs that will attract the best potential admit for your facility, that not only qualified people are searching for, but that your website can actually rank for early on. The more you build authority, the more opportunity you will have towards ranking for more competitive terms in your industry, which is a very competitive industry indeed. That’s why consulting with a drug rehab SEO expert, like Cohn Media, is one of the wisest choices you’ll ever make as a businessman/ woman
We help you not only find what relevant keywords there are that you can pop up and rank for, we find out exactly what your competitor treatment centers are doing correctly, so we can do it even better for you!
How You Can Increase Your Treatment Centers SEO
There are many ways that you can optimize your treatment center website. While these are just the tip of the iceberg, here are some SEO strategies you can incorporate to increase your drug rehab centers SEO search rankings and Domain Authority(DA)
Create High-Value Pillar Content
If your treatment center has a blog, it’s crucial to post only high quality, expertly written and super relevant content. The better the quality, the higher the search engine ranking will be. For proper SEO, the quality should be your fundamental priority. Often times, this means finding a professional ghost writer, Editor/Writer that will write the content for your blogs and webpages. This will make the website appear trustworthy.
In the case of drug detox, you’ll then want to create individual detox pages such as, Meth Detox, opiate detox, alcohol detox, fentanyl detox, etc… The main drug detox page should link to all of the individual pages, and each individual page should link into the main pillar page.
There’s a great WordPress tool called Yoast SEO. If you’re not already using it you should get it right away. Yoast will show you exactly what headings you need, meta description relevance, Page title, etc… to give you the best opportunity to increase your SEO ratings for each page on your site. Key Elements you want to focus on to increase your SEO results for every page on your drug treatment center SEO website include:
- Meta description
- Keyword phrases
- Images with Alt text
- A relevant video
The Meta description is essential for describing the purpose of your content that would encourage clients to visit the site, then snoop around for a bit. It’s usually a short and concise paragraph. The title appears on the top of the browser window & it’s the first thing people see when they search for your drug rehab center SEO content. It’s one of the most critical factors in getting more attention.
The keyword phrases are equally relevant. So, make sure to polish your content writing skills and use a professional content writer, using specific keywords that will identify with your target audience.
Produce Consistent Content
Google greatly appreciates consistency and rewards it time over time. If you’re able to consistently produce strategic blog and website content, using the pillar strategy previously mentioned, you will have awesome results over time. Aim to release at least two new articles per week, if possible, for the best results.
Backlinks For SEO: What They Are and How to Get Them
Backlinks for SEO are an absolute necessity to increase your rankings in Google. Back links are links on on other websites that link back to a URL on your website. While there are a variety of different types of backlinks the most important that you need is called “Do Follow”. Many SEO companies will tell you that more is better when it comes to backlinks. This simply is not true. Quality over quantity will win every time in the long run. Google’s algorithm is very smart and you will not be able to beat the system simply by purchasing a million backlinks to your targeted pages.
In order to get the best results out of these links, you need to obtain relevant links from related websites and articles as well links from websites that are already perceived to have high authority. Here is our list of strategies to increase the amount of quality links coming into your site so that you don’t get penalized by Google during the next algorithm update.
Backlink Strategies for SEO:
- Find and steal your competitors backlinks – It’s not really stealing if you produce better content, however, if you are able to produce a better page, than why not try to obtain the link from another website, to yours? Tools like Mozbar, Ubersuggest, and AHREFS, provide detailed competitor analysis for finding the existing backlinks to your competitors sites. Reach out to them all, and ask if they would list to your website because yours provides more value.
- Write guest articles on popular websites – A great strategy to obtain qualified backlinks to to reach out to other authority websites and say that you would be willing to write them an article for free! Make sure you include links to your website in those articles. If you have a medical professional that’s able to write on your team, this can be an effective strategy because who doesn’t want a doctors article on their site?!
- Use Cohn Media’s Keyword Backlink Program – Cohn Media has developed a proprietary keyword software program that makes it easier and faster for Google to index websites and get the #1 organic spot on Google. The program acts as a plug-in on your website where the links point to custom created content relating to your business, then those links are backlinked from other high domain authority websites. The result is your website popping up #1-4 on page 1 of Google, within a shorter period of time than other White Hat SEO techniques.
Local SEO for Drug Rehab Centers
Local SEO is one of the best and fastest ways to get your drug treatment center attain more leads, quickly. There is a lot of competition in the drug addiction treatment field wherever you are located. To stand out, rehab centers need to understand the significance of boosting their website visibility. That’s where local SEO and Local citations come into play. Your aim is to get into Googles 3 pack as seen on the left. If you’re able to get your drug treatment center listed here in your area, you will get a significant amount of calls. Here are the most effective tactics that can be useful.
- Review, Reviews & More Reviews – Getting consistent, positive, and keyword friendly reviews on your Google My Business page is the most important thing. It’s so important in fact, we recommend it be a part of your step down / final interview process. After you step down a client to a different level of care and discharge them, ask the ones that you have saved their lives to right a positive review. Not only that, ask their parents or loved ones. The more positive reviews you can get, including using relevant keywords like “Drug Rehab”, “Addiction Treatment”, “Addiction Help“, and “Drug Detox” the higher you will show in the rankings.
- Have a Perfectly Filled Out GMB Profile (Google My Business) – This means not only just creating your page and putting your hours, but adding detailed services that are keyword rich, photos and reviews, obviously.
Need to Grow Your Census and Get More Admits?
We’re always ready to expand your drug treatment center in ways you didn’t think were possible. At Cohn Media, we take drug rehab marketing to the next level. Call us today for a free consultation and learn more about what we can do for you! Now is not the time to be passive. You’ll be thanking yourself 3 months from now that you began your SEO strategy today with Cohn Media.
Drug Rehab SEO Costs
We want to be completely upfront with our costs and packages for you. Our addiction treatment SEO packages start at $3500/month and can go up based on how aggressive and fast you want to see results AND how much time we need to put in to make your current website up to our standards. Put simply, we ONLY focus our drug rehab SEO services towards content and website performance that translates to lead generation and admits. Most SEO agencies will create fluff blog articles that may get you traffic but don’t indicate that they or their loved ones are actually looking for help. We focus on transnational content to get the results you need, and very quickly. Here’s what our SEO packages include:
- Existing Website and Page Optimization
- Local SEO Management
- Targeted Keyword Strategy With Getting Admits in Mind
- Expertly Written Blog Articles and Landing Pages
- High Authority Backlinks From Domains We Own And Outreach
- Keyword Ranking Tracking and Reporting
- Access to our Proprietary Keyword Software Program
Starting at $3500/month.
Call Us now for more information and start Getting More Admits Today!
*References available upon request – Speak to some of our happy clients! Just ask us how